Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:23 am

"That is because I am learning to trust you." Danielle said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Kevin laughed. "Oh so, your trusting me now huh?"Kevin asked her with a dazzling smile. "I wouldn't drop you if you didn't trust me anyway."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:08 pm

"Kevin, I don't know why I am trusting you but I do trust you." Danielle said with a smile, "And can you at least put me down on the ground?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:44 am

Kevin smiled. "Sure, here you go."said Kevin as he set her down gently. "I don't know, maybe because you can look into my eyes and tell that I will never hurt you."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:51 am

"Maybe you are right about that." Danielle said as she looked at his eyes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 am

Kevin smiled. "Come on Dani, lets get back before we get in trouble."said Kevin smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:10 am

"Why would we be getting in trouble?" Danielle asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:28 am

Kevin shrugged. "I don't know because were past time to go in, but who cares!"said Kevin chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:31 am

"You are making me happy tonight a lot." Danielle said as she couldn't stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:57 am

Kevin chuckled. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"Kevin asked a he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:58 pm

"It a good thing, I never been this happy for a very long time." Danielle said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:21 am

Kevin looked at her. "I'm sorry, but at lease you know your in a safe place now."said Kevin as he ducked a tree branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:36 am

"My brother Ben doesn't believe this will continue to be a safe place from the war." Danielle said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kendra Knightly

Kendra Knightly

Number of posts : 14
Year : Sophomore
Allegiance : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Kendra laughed, "I am not a strange person! I'm just right!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Mathers

Oliver Mathers

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Oliver snuck up on Kendra, he put his finger up to his lips, telling Daniel to be quite. He grabbed her sides and watched her jump, he laughed when she squealed "I like when you squeal, You're just too cute."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Stevens

Daniel Stevens

Number of posts : 7
Year : Sophomore
Allegiance : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Daniel laughed, "Isn't she?" He asked high fiving Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Kevin nodded. "Well, it won't be for long with all the wars we been having."said Kevin sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:51 pm

"Would you ever go fight in the war unlike my brother is?" Danielle asked him this serious question.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Kevin sighed. "If it was for something I really believed in then yes I would."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:03 am

"I wish there wasn't war." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:27 am

Kevin sighed. "Yeah me to, I wish the world was at peace but you know that will never happen!"said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:35 am

"I guess it only exist in fantasies tales." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:41 am

Kevin nodded. "Yeah you got that right, the world we love is coming to a end!"said Kevin sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:50 am

"There might be a better place some where but it far from here."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:54 am

"Yeah, a way better place where we an all live in peace once again!"said Kevin. "But until then, live ever moment like it's you last!"said Kevin smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Off Campus :: Creek-
Jump to: