Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendra Knightly

Kendra Knightly

Number of posts : 14
Year : Sophomore
Allegiance : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Kendra sat in the sand propping her self up on her elbows. she smiled at the setting sun, it was beautiful. It was the first time she could actually get lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Stevens

Daniel Stevens

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 pm

"What do you think you are doing?" Daniel asked the girl, "That's my spot! I think you need to move!"
Back to top Go down
Kendra Knightly

Kendra Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 pm

Kendra recognized the voice, "I was here first so find your own Fing spot." She tilted her head back to see the person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:42 pm

"Boys can be so rude." Danielle thought in her mind as she was walking pass a rude boy.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Stevens

Daniel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:46 pm

Daniel smiled "Because that's my spot." he laughed a little, "So where's your boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Kendra Knightly

Kendra Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:48 pm

"I thought he was yours and if I had one it wouldn't be him!" she got up and hugged him, "How was your trip?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Stevens

Daniel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:51 pm

"It could have been better, how was being stuck here?" he hugged her back "And why wouldn't you date him?"
Back to top Go down
Kendra Knightly

Kendra Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:57 pm

"Because I don't want to!" She laughed, "Ehh..Same as always, boring as hell, I wish I could get out of this fucking place!"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Stevens

Daniel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:04 am

Daniel let out a small laugh "Wow such language for such a small girl!"
Back to top Go down
Kendra Knightly

Kendra Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:09 am

"I am not small!" she slapped his arm, "I am a big girl!" she giggled. "I'm a big kid now!" she sang.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Stevens

Daniel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:19 am

Daniel shook his head, "You are such a strange person! How I ever became friends with you I will never know!"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Kevin was walking by the creek and stopped to look at the sunset as his honey eyes looked at two other people. As he continued walking he sat down under his favorite tree and went back to watching the sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Danielle saw Kevin sitting under her favorite tree. She walked over to the tree and climbed it.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Kevin hears someone in the tree and looked up and smiled. "Why hello, Dani!"said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:38 pm

"Hi Kev, I thought you were asleep so I wouldn't bother you." Danielle said as she sits on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:44 pm

Kevin smiled. "Nah, I just had my eyes closed!"said Kevin smiling at her. "So, what are you doing out here, watching the sunset?"Kevin asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:47 pm

"Kinda of watching the sunset. This is just my favorite place to be on a quiet day like this." Danielle said as she smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:06 am

Kevin smiled. "I get what you mean, I got to get away from all the crazy girls and relax!"said Kevin smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:10 am

"crazy girls? what are they up to in these days?" Danielle asked him as she smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:22 am

Kevin rolled his honey eyes. "Oh, the usual but this time they want pictures with me, really annoying!"said Kevin sighing shaking his head. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:24 am

"That should be annoying. And besides I wouldn't want to take a picture of myself since I am camera shy." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:28 am

Kevin laughed. "Camera shy huh? Well, I really don't like pictures because of what I am!"said Kevin as he climbed the tree and sat beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:33 am

"You look fine to me, you might just be camera shy too." Danielle said as she saw him climb up the tree and sat besides her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:53 am

Kevin shrugged. "Yeah, maybe I am but if you knew what I was the you'll know why!"said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:56 am

"I see" Danielle said and she takes a look at the sunset, "Well seems like it going now." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset   Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the Creek watching the Sunset
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Off Campus :: Creek-
Jump to: