Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Looking through some papers - Page 3 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Looking through some papers - Page 3 Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Looking through some papers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Samson Gaius

Samson Gaius

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Looking through some papers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:39 am

"Ben, I begg you to stop and think about this. Nothing good can come of it" Samson said
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

Number of posts : 282
Year : Senior
Clique : Radioheads
Allegiance : Neutral
Race : Weapon
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Ben gave the headmaster a sad smile. "If it'll keep her safe," He opened the door. "Have a good night sir." With a nod, Ben closed the door behind him and walked back to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
https://eaglecreekuniversity.rpg-board.net
Samson Gaius

Samson Gaius

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Samson sighed. He saw that nothing would stop Ben. But he had to do something. Samson got up and started walking, trying to think of something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:06 pm

The next morning, Danielle heard rumors across the streets but she didn't show that she heard them. She wanted to know what her brother Ben was doing in the headmaster office the day before. "Headmaster Gaius, may I speak with you?" she asked as she appeared at the wide open door.
Back to top Go down
Samson Gaius

Samson Gaius

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:31 am

"Ah, Miss Kanst. Of course, take a seat" Samson said with a friendly smile. He knew why Danielle came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:49 pm

"Why don't you tell me why I am here?" Danielle asked the headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Samson Gaius

Samson Gaius

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:55 pm

"I was getting to it. Your brother just came out too. I have to talk to you about two things. First, your pregnancy, second about Benjamin" said Samson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:42 pm

"Why don't you start?" Danielle said as she was claim.
Back to top Go down
Samson Gaius

Samson Gaius

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:52 am

"As I understood, your having the baby. Your pregnancy is very dangerous but you'll have the best nurses next to you. And if you need anything else, feel free to ask. And, about Mr. Kanst. Did you know that youe brother was planing a murder. And there I need your help." Samson said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm

"Thank you" Danielle said about the best nurses next to her. "I have known that he always has been trying to kill our father after what he has done to me." she said about her brother Ben.
Back to top Go down
Samson Gaius

Samson Gaius

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:05 pm

"Now I really need your help. I will try to get rid of Ian Kanst but I need time. And Ben is certanly not ready to wait. I think that we both don't want your brother ending up in jail, or worse. I can deal with this, I just need some time." said Samson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:04 pm

"I will try to buy time." Danielle said as she sighed, it was going to be hard but there could be ways to keep him off his plan to kill Ian Kanst, their father. She wanted him dead as well but she does not have the strength to kill him ever since so many years of abused sexuality by Ian. She would need Alice help, her brother newly girlfriend that moved into his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Samson Gaius

Samson Gaius

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:41 pm

"I would really appreciate that Miss Kanst" Samson said nodding

"You understand why am I doing this, don't you?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:13 am

"I don't understand why you want to get rid of Ian Kanst for us." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Samson Gaius

Samson Gaius

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:55 pm

"Because I won't stand to see one of my best students in Askaban for doing the right thing." said Samson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:30 pm

"You mean me and my brother are one of your best students?" Danielle asked.
Back to top Go down
Samson Gaius

Samson Gaius

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:29 am

Samson smiled.

"Yes, Miss Kanst, you are" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm

"That very kind of you." Danielle said as she smiled, " I guess I should be going"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking through some papers   Looking through some papers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking through some papers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Eagle Creek Campus :: Offices :: Headmaster Samson Gaius' Office-
Jump to: