Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Danielle's (Dani's) stay 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Danielle's (Dani's) stay Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Danielle's (Dani's) stay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Danielle's (Dani's) stay Empty
PostSubject: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:20 pm

As Kevin appeared in front of his door he used his powers to make his keys come out of his power to unlock the door. As he made the door swung open he used his powers again to set the keys on the table. As he entered the guess room he made the blankets and sheets fold back. As he laid her in bed he put the blankets over her and kissed her forehead. "Night Dani!"said Kevin as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:27 pm

The sun was coming up, Danielle was starting to wake up. Once she woke up, she didn't know where she was or how she got here.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:33 pm

As Kevin was sitting in a chair across the room he looked at her and smiled as he seen her wake up. "Morning Dani, are you hungry?"Kevin asked her smiling. "Oh if your wondering where you at, your at my apartment you fainted last night after you tooked your medience and I didn't know where you lived so I tooked you here to my place."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:40 am

"I am at your place? um wow... nice place." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:46 am

Kevin chuckled. "Thanks so, um... are you hungry?"Kevin asked her as he was already dressed in fresh new clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:54 am

"Um yes I am hungry." Danielle said as she checked under her blanket in case if something happened but now she was still in the same clothes from last night.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:58 am

Kevin chuckled as he saw he check to see if she was in the same clothes. "Don't worry, I will never hurt you or do that to you!"said Kevin as he smiled at her and walked to the kitchen. "I hope you don't mind eggs, bacon, and pancakes because that's what I made you!"said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:06 am

"Um thanks" Danielle said on the comment on how he would never hurt her or rape her. She looked at the food he made "Wow, you seem like a good cook." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:10 am

Kevin smiled. "Thanks just help yourself, I already ate!"said Kevin smiling as he handed her a plate as he got the orange juice out for her that he always kept in the house even though him and Keely don't use it unless friends come over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:14 am

Danielle tried some of his food then contiuned to eat it, "Wow this is pretty good." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:20 am

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it."said Kevin smiling as he sat across from her while she ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:27 am

Then Danielle finished eating Kevin breakfast that he made for her. "You are a good cook." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:32 am

"Why, thankyou!"said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile that makes girls go weak in the knees. "So, what do you want to do?"Kevin asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:41 am

"Well I think it is the best that I go to my apartment and take a shower and fresh clothes." Danielle said with her mind thinking, "Oh darn it. Ben must worried." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:50 am

Kevin nodded. "Good thinking, and I bet your brother is worried, I hope he doesn't get mad that I brought you to my place I don't want him getting the wrong idea."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:53 am

"I deal with it, he might not notice any way." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 pm

"Yeah, maybe your right."said Kevin shrugging his shoulder as he put her plate in the sink to wash later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:16 pm

"Yea, I guess so." Danielle said getting up from the bed. "Thank you for letting me stay." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's (Dani's) stay   Danielle's (Dani's) stay Empty

Back to top Go down

Danielle's (Dani's) stay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Housing :: Apartments :: Blacknight's Apartment-
Jump to: