Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Walking in the forest 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Walking in the forest Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Walking in the forest EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Walking in the forest EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Walking in the forest EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Walking in the forest EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Walking in the forest EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Walking in the forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Walking in the forest EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Walking in the forest EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Walking in the forest EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Walking in the forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Walking in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Kevin was walking through the forest looking for animals to haunt to fed himself seeing how he hasn't fed in a while. As he continued walking he heard a twig break in a distance, as he zoomed over to the place he looked around with his dark brown eyes almost black eyes. "Who's there?"Kevin asked as he looked around. Kevin knew nobody was never in the forest much he thought it was odd someone would be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:12 pm

Danielle was walking in the forest at night. She was very used to walk though the strange sounds but she can't die. She has the power of healing.She saw someone standing but she was like hiding but he asked, "Who there?" as she saw him look around. "Just a person who walks though the forest." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Kevin looked at her as she was hiding. "You can come out, I won't hurt you I promise!"said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile. Although he was a vampire he would never hurt anyone who wouldn't hurt him or his family or friends. "You don't mind if I ask, who are you?"Kevin asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:26 pm

Danielle walked out of her hiding place and saw this man, "Danielle Kanst is my name." She said to him. "What is yours?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

Number of posts : 282
Year : Senior
Clique : Radioheads
Allegiance : Neutral
Race : Weapon
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 pm

Ben walked through the forest looking for Danielle. He could have sworn he saw her coming this way. It was really dark in the forest. Ben held his hand out in front of hi and lit a small ball of fire. "Dani?"
Back to top Go down
https://eaglecreekuniversity.rpg-board.net
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Kevin smiled. "I'm Kevin, Kevin Blacknight so, what are you doing out here alone?"Kevin asked her as he climb up a tree and sat there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:44 pm

"I walk out here all the time alone." Danielle said to Kevin. But she heard her brother voice, "That my brother Ben calling my nick name." She said.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Finally Ben saw Danielle and he quenched the flame. He didn't want to set the forest on fire. "There you are." He grinned. Ben caught a glimpse of someone out of the corner of his eye. He turned to the person his sister was talking to. "Who's your friend?" He said, almost defensively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 pm

"I just met him, his name is Kevin Blacknight." Danielle said to her brother Ben.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:00 am

Kevin nodded to Ben. "Hello Ben, nice to meet you."said Kevin in a clam voice.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:04 am

"Yeah, whassup? Nice to meet you too." Ben grinned. "Whatcha doing up in a tree?" He asked, looking at him rather oddly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:05 am

"Ben, you are sounding weird." Danielle said to him, "Sorry about him." She said to Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:11 am

Kevin shrugged. "I don't know, I climb trees alot!"said Kevin as he jumped from a high branch to the ground. "Oh, it's alright I don't mind."said Kevin as his honey eyes looked from Danielle to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:16 am

Ben laughed. "Right....what are you doing in the forest this late anyway?" He looked at Danielle.

Last edited by Benjamin Kanst on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:18 am

"What do you mean Ben? I come out here all the time late at night." Danielle said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 am

Kevin looked at her. "Do you always come out here this late?"Kevin asked her. He thought he have heard someone walking when he comes out here haunting sometimes although he didn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:39 am

"Mostly yes, I have." Danielle answered Kevin question.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 am

Kevin nodded. "Oh ok, I thought I heard someone out here when I come!"said Kevin as he seen a animal. "Excuse me, I'll be right back!"said Kevin as zoomed after the animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:48 am

"Oh you might have heard many strange sounds because they are a thousands of them in this forest." Danielle said to Kevin. She looks at him but didn't know why he said he will be right back.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:57 am

As Kevin attack the animal he got what he needed to fed him. As he zoomed back to where Danielle was he smiled. "Sorry about that, had to take care of something!"said Kevin smiling as his eyes were now his normal honey color instead of a dark brown blackest color like they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:58 am

"Your eyes changed." Danielle said as she wasn't shocked to see that.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:03 am

Kevin pretended not know what she was talking about. "My eyes? They always been this color!"said Kevin pretending he didn't do anything. He really didn't want her knowing what she was, it was bad enough Apollo knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:06 am

"They were black a few minutes ago." Danielle said knowing she was not lying of what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:14 am

Kevin looked at her confused. "Hm, that's odd maybe I have whats colmellin eyes, you know when your eyes change colors." Kevin told her lying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:17 am

"It has to be something else." Danielle said still trying to prove that she is not lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in the forest
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Off Campus :: Forest-
Jump to: